- Two-Channel 1080P-FHD with Sony Starvis image sensors
- Built-in Wi-Fi to control dashcam via VIOFO app on your phone
- Built-in GPS logger to record date, time, speed and location
- Automatic start-up and shut down of motorcycle dashcam
- Continuous power supply for extended recording duration
- Super capacitor provides excellent fail-safe recording
- Built-in G-sensor with low to high sensitivity options
- Support micro SD card up to 256GB
- Remote control to start manual recording in a dedicated folder
- Rugged & water-resistant, effective IP66 protection from dust and water
- 12 Months Australian warranty
- Viofo MT1 Main Unit
- Front & Rear Cameras
- Remote Control
- Metal Mount, Plastic Mount, 3M Stickers & Velcro
- SD Card Reader
- GPS Module
- Instruction Manual
Viofo MT1 1080P Dual Channel Motorcycle Dash Cam
The VIOFO MT1 is equipped with Sony Exmor R Starvis Sensors for dual-channel to record much brighter and clearer images with rich details even in a dark environment. It brings a super clear night version that other cameras might miss. The VIOFO MT1 remote control can be mounted in a convenient location on the handlebars or fairing to click and start manual emergency recording as well as control Wi-Fi connection. It also features a microphone to realize audio recording. The MT1 has built-in Wi-Fi to support the VIOFO app on the phone. With Wi-Fi, you can easily view a real-time recording, manage files and change settings on your phone. The in-built GPS module can record speed, trip data and time (synchronised with GPS time) in the video file allowing viewers to display this data on playback. It has IP66 class rated protection from dust and water. You can feel confident with the VIOFO MT1’s performance in all weather conditions. The VIOFO MT1 features a super high-quality capacitor to ensure continuous power supply for extended recording duration. This supercapacitor ensures excellent performance of the Dash Cam in a harsh climate. The VIOFO MT1 has a power cable that includes ACC function, so the MT1 can automatically turn on when you start the engine and power down when you turn off your motorcycle.
Image Sensor - Front & Rear Camera: 2.13 MP Sony Exmor R STARVIS Sensor
Video Resolution - Front & Rear Camera: 1920 x 1080
Video Format - MP4
Storage - Supports UHS-1 microSD Cards up to 256 GB
Operating Temperature - 14 to 140°F / -10 to 60°C
Storage Temperature - -4 to 158°F / -20 to 70°C
Video Compression Technology - H.264
What's in the Box?
*** Memory Card NOT Included
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.