- 12.8v, 3000mAh Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePo4) battery (38.4W)
- 12v Output port for BlackVue (or other) dashcam
- Dual 5v Output ports for other USB-powered devices
- Input voltage: 9-24v, 6.5A max
- Charge time: approx. 1 hour
- Size: 128 x 102 x 50mm (5.0"L x 4.0"W 1.9"H)
- Operating temperature (charged): from 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
- Storage temperature (discharged): from -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
BlackVue B-112 Power Magic Battery Pack
The B-112 Power Magic Battery Pack lasts longer and charges more quickly! The B-112 Power Magic Battery Pack is a simple plug-and-use accessory, and no adjustments are needed!
The B-112 is utilized by plugging it into your car's cigarette lighter power outlet. This battery pack is then able to supply power to your dash cam (or other 12v accessory) via the high-quality Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePo4) battery that is built-in to the unit. Additionally, there are two other USB ports on the B-112 that can supply up to 2A each and charge other devices as well!
All in all, the B-112 can provide up to 12 hours without any external power input! The B-112 is compatible with any BlackVue dash camera.
How To Install A Blackvue B-112 Battery Pack?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I am buying for a truck driver friend. Do trucks need the Battery Pack as well ? Are these easy to install in your truck ? or do they need to be hard wired by a professional ?
The B-112 is a self install DIY product, it simply plugs into the cigarette lighter socket. Like any Dash Camera there are multiple ways to power the unit depending on what you need from the system. For a truck, we'd recommend the Cellink NEO Battery Pack as it is a heavier duty product and like the B-112 it can be plugged into the cigarette lighter socket or you could get an auto electrician to hard wire it in for you. Conversely, anyone with basic electronics skills could do this task for you as it's a very simple installation. We have installation video's on our You Tube channel also to assist.