Warranty & Returns
Most products sold by Linelink Online are covered directly by the manufacturer warranty programs. In the first instance you should contact the manufacturer directly for all warranty claims. Linelink can also manage this process for you in most instances. Should you wish to take up this option then please click here to contact us to request a "Return Authority Form" to start the process.
Warranty: All new products we supply are covered by a 12 month warranty unless specified otherwise. All warranty returns must contain a copy of our invoice for the goods and have a "Return Authorisation Number" before being returned to us. Linelink cannot be responsible for the length of time that a manufacturer may take to assess a warranty claim for replacement / repair of goods. Linelink Online is not responsible for any costs associated with returning goods back to us / our fulfillment warehouses. These costs are to be borne by the customer in all circumstances. Any misuse of a product will void your warranty - such things include the product being dropped, liquid damage, software or hardware tampering, use of inappropriate accessories, modifications and any other form of physical damage. If a product is returned under warranty and it is not faulty a $75 "No Fault Found" fee will be payable before the goods are returned.
Returns Policy: We offer a 7 day hassle free returns policy. If you wish to return an item contact us and if it meets the conditions below, we can arrange a return authorisation number for you. Linelink complies with all requirements at law with regards to refunds and exchanges. Please be aware that we are not obliged to accept returns for "change of mind" so please choose carefully. A Return Authority number must be obtained from Linelink before returning any goods back to Linelink Online.
- To be eligible for a refund the products must be returned, totally unopened and in their original packaging. Products that have been opened are not eligible for return.
- Refund methods can be in the form of store credit or return of funds to the original payment method. The return credit method will be at the discretion of Linelink Online.
- Linelink Online's decision on whether an item has been opened, used or not returned in its original packaging is final.
- A 25% restocking fee may be necessary due to the costs associated with processing your return.
- Costs incurred in returning products are the responsibility of the buyer.
- A trackable freight service must be used for the return of any goods.