Linelink Online Return Policies
Linelink Online Return Policies
Linelink Online offers a 7-day hassle free returns policy for non-warranty returns with the following conditions.
- To be eligible for a refund the products must be returned, totally unopened and in the original packaging within 7 days from the date of delivery. Products that have been opened, used, inspected or soiled in any way whatsoever are not eligible for return. Our decision on whether an item has been opened, used, soiled or not returned in original packaging is final. Products being returned under the 7 day change of mind policy cannot be discontinued or in a end of life status.
- Refund methods can be in the form of store credit or return of funds to the original payment method. The return credit method will be at the discretion of Linelink Online.
- A 25% restocking fee may be payable due to the costs associated with processing your return in certain circumstances. This will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- Costs incurred in returning products are the responsibility of the buyer (freight and adequate packaging) and Linelink Online will cover the cost of returning the repaired or replaced item to you. A freight service with tracking must be used for the return of any goods.
- When an item is returned, it will be fully inspected before any refunds are granted. All accessories supplied with the item must also be returned so that a complete assessment can be undertaken for goods returned under warranty.
- If an item is returned not meeting these conditions it will be returned to you with applicable costs for postage. Similarly, returns that are authorised and are returned without supportive paperwork will be returned to you at your cost.
- Linelink Online reserves the right to refuse any non-warranty return.
Linelink Online works closely with our vendor partners to ensure that any warranty claim that you may submit is repaired or replaced in a timely manner. Of course, some conditions are applicable and they are detailed below.
- For warranty based returns, all products we supply are covered by a 12-month warranty unless specified otherwise.
- All warranty returns must contain a copy of our invoice or other proof of purchase in the package and have a "Return Authorisation Number" issued before being returned to us or our vendor partners.
- Linelink Online cannot be held responsible for the length of time that a manufacturer may take to assess a warranty claim for replacement / repair of goods.
- Customers are reminded to ensure that any Dash Cam products purchased are fit for purpose having regard to safe storage and operating temperatures in relation to the climate in which it is being used. Damage caused to Dash Cam products due to operation outside of specified temperature ranges is not covered by warranty.
- Linelink Online is not responsible for any costs associated with returning goods back to us / our fulfillment warehouses. These costs are to be borne by the customer in all circumstances.
- Any misuse of a product whatsoever will void your warranty. Such things include the product being dropped, liquid damage, software or hardware tampering, use of inappropriate accessories, modifications and any other form of physical damage whatsoever. If a product is returned under warranty and it is not faulty or has been damaged a $75 "No Fault Found / Processing" fee will be payable before the goods are returned.