Blackvue Australia Warranty Procedure
Here you will find the exact procedure you need to follow to make a successful warranty claim for your Blackvue product purchased from Linelink Online. BlackVue Australia offers a 1 year limited warranty as standard on all of its products from their date of purchase. The DR450 and DR650S Dash Cameras sold after the 1st of June 2017 come with a 2 year limited warranty however all accessories and memory cards included with these products only have a 1 year limited warranty. This procedure governs all products sold by Blackvue Australia. Blackvue Australia offers an exchange of faulty products under the condition that the faulty product is not physically or cosmetically damaged.
The warranty procedure is a seamless process. There are full time staff trained to deal with any technical issues you may encounter, who also work around the clock to provide the best possible service. In order to streamline your warranty claim, we have created this quick six step guide to help clear up any potential confusion and provide you with the exact steps that are required in order to lodge a claim. To ensure we can provide you with the best possible service and fastest turn around time, please make sure that the steps below are correctly followed:
- Check the FAQ Page to see if an answer to your issue already exists.
- Download and print out the Warranty Returns Form.
- Return the completed Warranty Form with your faulty product to the address listed on the form.
- If your product is out of warranty, please contact us using our Contact Form and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Once we receive the faulty goods, Blackvue Australia will process your return and contact you to advise you of the outcome.
- Auto BlackBox allows 2-7 Business days upon receival to process your claim and provide a response, on a case by case basis.
- Most issues can be fixed with a simple SD Card Format or Firmware Upgrade.
- Make sure any 2CH camera is returned with both the front and rear camera. Brackets and cables are not required with your return unless specified.
- Ensure the form is filled out correctly and that instructions are followed.
- You must include a proof of purchase with your warranty claim.
- Power Magic Pro modules can be inspected and tested by Blackvue Australia. If the module is not faulty, there will be a $20.00 inspection and return freight charge.