Viofo Dash Cam Hardwire Kit HK3 For Parking Mode
- Your choice of low voltage cut offs - 11.8v / 12v/ 12.2v/ 12.4v.
- Perfect for parking surveillance.
- Hardwire kit for dash cameras that use mini USB.
- 24 hour surveillance protects against battery dying.
- Less RF interference.
- Keeps 12V/24v cigarette outlet free
- Installs easily on the existing circuit, looks clean and professional.
- Gives power to a number of electronic devices.
- Connector: Mini USB Connector
- Input Voltage:12V-24V
- Output Voltage:5V
- Output Current:2A
- Working Temperature:-40~ 160 Degree F
Viofo Dash Cam Hardwire Kit For Parking Mode
Viofo Dash Cam Hardwire Kit For Parking Mode - Maximum output is 5v – 2A and input is 12v- 24v. Viofo Dash Cam Hardwire Fuse Kit with Mini USB Bundle has everything you need to charge your dash cam, cellphone, tablets or other devices from your car’s battery even if your engine is off. It has four stage of low voltage protection so that you can use it to power your dash camera 24 hours a day without draining your battery. If you’re worried about someone breaking into your car when it’s in the parking lot, you can rest assured that your dash camera will always be on and ready to record. The Viofo Dash Cam Hardwire Kit keeps your 12V / 24V outlet free, so you can keep your phone charged and power your dash camera at the same time. It also means that there’s less RF interference or static when you’re listening to the radio. You can play your favourite station without losing the signal.
If you don’t have experience on installing the hard wire kits for the dash cam, please ask a professional for help.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you guys know what the default voltage cutoff is set on these? I bought this from you and had it installed. They pushed it down a side panel in the car so I can't check and they can't tell me.
The default position on the slider switch is 11.8v.